How to Change a gmail Account Password?
Steps to reset the password of any Gmail Account are listed below. Follow these steps properly to change your password.
Step 1.) Access the website http://www.gmail.com in a Web browser.
Step 2.) Type your email or phone gmail into the labeled field and click on NEXT.
Step 3.) Click on 'Forgot password?' below the password field.
Step 4.) Try to access the account by entering the last password you remember and click on Next.
- If you do not remember any of the passwords you have used before, click on Try a different question at the bottom of the gray box.
- When you come across the question you have entered before, answer it and then click on Next.
Step 5.) Follow the on-screen instructions. You will be asked to do one of the following:
- Confirm a text to the phone number associated with your Gmail account;
- Confirm a message to the email-id associated with your Gmail account;
- Confirm an email-id to a recovery email account.
Step 6.) Open the applicable email or text message from Google to recover your Gmail account.
Step 7.) Enter the verification code in the message in the respective field.
Step 8.) Create a new password and confirm it in the labeled fields.
Step 9.) Click on Change Password.
Step 10.) Finally, click on ACCEPT. Your password has been recovered and you can easily sign into Gmail
Follow the above instructions and recover your Gmail password easily. In case, you face any issue while recovering your password for Gmail account, contact us at Gmail Password Recovery Phone Number and get proper step by step guidance on a single call. Since our experts are available 24*7 so users can connect with us anytime whenever their face query for Gmail account.